Are you interested in and knowledgeable about Latin America, social justice movements, politics and history? If so, apply for the North American Congress on Latin America (NACLA) Development Associate position.
This is a part-time (10-12 hrs.) remote position with flexible hours, ideal for candidates interested in nonprofit operations, fundraising, and outreach.
- Develop and execute donation campaigns to meet fundraising goals
- Craft strong fundraising messaging in line with NACLA brand
- Evaluate success of completed fundraising campaigns
- Analyze donor trends to strategize and carry out targeted appeals
- Maintain and manage donor records
- Coordinate annual fundraising campaign, including direct mail to solicit donations
- Develop & execute fundraising strategy for social media in coordination with other staff
- Manage customer service for donors and subscribers
- CRM software (SalsaLabs)
- Drupal 7
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic graphic design (Canva)
- Social media (Fb, Twitter, Instagram)
- Writing & Editing
Email résumé or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief cover letter (less than 500 words). Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
NACLA is an independent, nonprofit organization founded in 1966 that works toward a world in which the nations and peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean are free from oppression and injustice, and enjoy a relationship with the United States based on mutual respect and freedom from economic and political subordination. Our mission is to provide information and analysis on the region—and its complex and changing relationship with the United States—as tools for education and advocacy to foster knowledge beyond borders.